As a Smart Magnifier Zoom-Ex separates pictures from text and presents them separately, with separate adjustable magnification. Zoom-Ex will magnify the text and wrap the lines on your computer screen for easy reading. Just scroll-down, an X-Y table is no longer needed and lines will not run off the screen. (See example #1)
Visually impaired users may select different ways of viewing magnified text:
Text may be shown as a continuous running line. You can control how fast or slow the line moves
- Color combinations of text and the background (See example #2)
- Magnify text as much or as little as you need (up to 40X)
- Magnify your text, print it and make your own "large print books"(See example #3)
Want to use Zoom-Ex as Instant Reader and Smart Magnifier simultaneously? No problem!
- View your magnified text and let Zoom-Ex read it for you. Words can be highlighted if needed (click here for example)
- Zoom-Ex may display text as one line, one word of text at a time, or the whole screen (See example #4)
- View an image of the whole page while text from this page is being read aloud
- View a magnified image and hear the surrounding text read aloud (See example #5)
ABiSee Zoom-Ex: Convert print into magnified wrapped text Instantly
Back to main Zoom-Ex page.
Unique Product Features
- No need for X-Y table: Wrapped Text Example
- Color Combination of Text and the Background
- Large Print Books
Go from this size text...
to this text size
- Text can be displayed on the screen in multiple ways
|Full Screen||Highlighted Line|
|Row Mode with Auto Scroll||Word by Word|
- View a Magnified mage as the words around the image are being read aloud
|Full Page NOT MAGNIFIED||Magnified Picture|